How to Wash
All our hair comes pre-washed so it’s ready to wear! The hair can be washed after every 15 to 30 wears- depending on the state of the hair. Use your judgement on when your hair deserves a wash. Remember, virgin hair should look better with each wash as long as you use the correct method when washing the hair. Check out our Hair Accessories page to see some of our recommended products!
- Spray the hair generously with a mixture of water and conditioner then detangle using a brush. We recommend using the Wet Brush.
- Fill a basin with cool to lukewarm water and add a little shampoo to the water. Foam up the water then gently run your wig through the soapy water. Gently use your fingers to work out the grime on the lace section and remove all the makeup and glue accumulation. Once done, gently squeeze out the water by running the hair through your fist. Pour out the water.
- Rinse in cool to luke-warm water.
- Generously add conditioner to the hair avoiding the roots. Use your brush to comb through the hair. Rinse.
- Add treatment to the hair and distribute through. Place the hair in a plastic cap and microwave for one to one and a half minutes or place in plastic cap and leave in a warm place for 30 minutes. Rinse the hair afterwards.
- Gently blot your hair with a towel then leave the hair to air dry.
- Add some leave-in conditioner and proceed to style.
Note: It is normal to get some shed hair when washing or combing.
How To Style
Your wig can be styled by using a wig brush, a wig comb, or your fingertips.
For straight hair textures:
Spray some heat protectant and/or shine mix to the hair, then you may use a blow dryer, curling iron or flat iron on low heat settings or use electric rollers on a medium setting.
For curly hair textures:
The best product is a spray bottle of clean water. Simply spray your hair to revive it😉. Then, if you want the “wet” look, simply add some mousse or curling gel and leave to dry. The hair will fluff out more as the days pass by.
How to Wear
- Wear a wig cap that matches your skin-tone (check our hair accessories page).
First time wear: put on the wig and trim off the excess lace around your hairline.
- Add some powder to the inside lace of your wig. For a truly, seamless wear, check out our silicone tape! Just place the tape on the lace underneath the section where your part will be.
- Wear your wig. Use the adjustable straps for a secure glueless look. You can also sew on the optional elastic band onto the wig cap for an even more secure look. An alternative to this is using some glue to secure your wig.
- Add some powder/concealer/foundation that matches your skin shade along your part. If you added our silicon tape, your lace should be literally melting into your skin😉
- Lay your baby hairs (if you want) and style.
Note: Do NOT yank off your wig at the end of the day if you used glue! Just loosen the glue first by adding some water along your hairline. We still want our real hair to thrive!